Please write 4 Paragraphs for each Topic. You don’t need to write response only the first post that will be only 4 paragraph. This is important because it is part/related of the thesis and it has to be separate OF PART 2
- The topics in this course are primarily designed around your final research project and providing others with constructive comments regarding their research.Topic 1: Governmental and Forensic Accounting Issues
Locate a minimum of 2 peer-reviewed publication about governmental and forensic accounting (e.g., tax fraud, financial reporting fraud) that you can relate to your research paper topic from their perspectives. Briefly summarize the publications and include a sentence or two as to how the article topics and/or concepts do or could impact your research paper topic. As part of your response, discuss if you feel your classmates’ assessment of the impact on their research is accurate or if you have any constructive suggestions related to the impact on their topic.
- Topic 2: Leadership and Potential Ethical Issues
Locate a minimum of one peer-reviewed publication that you feel addresses your past or current leadership experience and/or your potential future experience as a leader in this area regarding your research topic. Also include, as a leader, if you see any potential ethical conflicts regarding this topic related to any related professional organizations discussed so far in class such as (AICPA, ACFE, IMA, etc). As part of your response, discuss if you feel your classmates’ assessment of the impact on their research is accurate or if you have any constructive suggestions related to the impact on their topic.
Then, in the week 5 discussion forum, select the discussion topic thread and then select Reply to add your response to each discussion topic.
This is the next part of what will be your complete research project report due in week 7. This week you will include the topics covered in the class discussion through Week 4 of your current accounting problem. This includes the impact of Tax, Financial and Auditing.
Based on your selected peer-reviewed publications, guidance provided in the course materials, and the class discussions include in your paper relative to the accounting topic that you included in your IRB application submitted in week 1.
- The body of this section of your research paper should be at least 3 pages (not including the required cover page, or references) but not more than 20 pages in total.
- This next part of your research project report is required to have a minimum of three references.
- All papers are submitted in APA format.
ASSIGNMENT DUE THIS WEEK:
Complete and submit a paper meeting the Research Project requirement.
Be sure to use the template provided.