Skip to content
- Draw a graph with at least 5 nodes and 15 edges. Bonus points if you are able to come up with actual relationships to graph instead of abstract numbers.
- Describe your graph. Include if it is directed or undirected, the number of nodes and edges, the maximum possible number of edges based on the number of nodes.
- Translate your graph into either a list of lists or a dictionary of lists.
- Translate your graph into a matrix.
- Bonus: Repeat exercises 1 but this time have a cost associated with each edge. Translate your graph into a dictionary of dictionaries as well as a matrix.