Skip to content
- Differentiate descriptive statistics and statistical inference and their importance within a professional context.
- Summarize data sets using descriptive statistics, parameter estimation, and hypothesis testing.
- Produce graphical displays and numerical summaries and interpret what they do and do not reveal.
- Explain the roles of sampling, probability, variability, regression, and randomness in the field of statistics.
- Transform data into actionable insights with visual analytics, to see and understand trends, outliers, and patterns in data.
- Interpret whether reported results reasonably follow from the study and analysis conducted.
- Reflect upon the importance of statistical literacy in relationship to society, their lives and careers.